With these intense vibrational shifts we have been experiencing, the following physical symptoms can result. Grounding with Earth’s Electromagtic Field will relieve these symptoms tied to energy shifts.
*Lathargy as the pineal gland and melatonin production becomes over stimulated during shifts.
* High pitched ear ringing
* Leg and foot cramping
* Back, shoulder and neck aches
* Dizziness, vertigo
* Dry, blurry eyes as the 3rd Eye Chakra activates and expands.
* Heart chakra activation with Heart palpitations, and a feeling of all encompassing love. (Use rose quartz to assist in expanding the heart chakra, deep breathing and be in nature.)
* Angelic visitations and interdemensional awareness
* Time line jumping and loosing track of time.
* Crown chakra activation with headaches, itchy head, pressure on the head, rashes. (Massage the head, meditate, use Lavender essential oils and Amethyst crystal to relieve headaches and pressure.)
* Extreme thirst and weird food cravings as the body increases in vibrational frequency. (Listen to what your body needs.)
* Metaphysical gifts expanding concerning energy. (Begin using)
* Vivid dreams and visions (journal). Many people will experience channeling sessions during energetic shifts as the Crown expands connecting you to Divine Source and all that is.
* Depression as the pineal gland is overstimulated in producing or reducing the flow of Serotonin, (the feel good hormone).
Sea Salt Bath To Clear Energy & Ground
Use the above recipe to calm, clear and balance your energy while grounding at the same time. You only need to do this no more than twice a week.
MEDITATION TO GROUND
BREATHE & GROUND
At this time take a deep breath and feel your energy flowing down, grounding to the earth, flowing down in a column of light down through the layers of earth, all the way down until you reach the light at the core of the earth where you find an incredible light therein. Experience your oneness with this light at the core of the earth and through this, experience your connection to all that is. Now let the light flow up, up through the bottom of your feet, up through your root, sacral, solar plexus, and heart chakra…
Clearing any blockages, allowing the divine light to flow up, now fueling the flame of your heart, the energy of earth and of divine. Open your heart and allow the light to continue to flow up through your throat, your third eye, your crown, and opening and expanding the energy of your light body. Your aura is being rejuvenated, replenished, as the light of earth flows up through you and up out your crown at the top of your head. Go up with the light now, way up, connecting with the infinite supply of divine light, of source, up above the angelic realm, above the realms of spirit, of ancestors, of ascended masters, going up consciously, imagining you are going up, feeling yourself traveling up in vibration, linking directly with the divine, with all that is. Being here raises your vibration, replenishes your energy, heals your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual being, and allows access to knowledge, wisdom, and truth. Breathe and feel the blessings of the divine bestowed upon you now, the blessings of all that is uniting with you in this present moment, and now imagine the light of the divine pouring down, flowing down like a waterfall of light upon you, cleansing away any tension, stress, negativity, doubt, and assisting you in now anchoring your energy once more to the core of the earth.
Ground, becoming present, centered, and aware of your connection to earth, to the divine, and to all that is. When you are grounded your mind is calm and alert. You are open and aware, able to perceive the magic around you and within you, able to choose how to respond consciously. Able to respond with love, and ready to take your next step on your authentic path of becoming more and more in every moment aligned with your highest and greatest good, so that you may serve and love, make a difference, live inspired, awake, in line with your divine path and purpose.
Essential Oils For Grounding
Earth Angels & Empaths
If you are an Empath and are just coming into this gift; CLICK HERE FOR GUIDANCE, TOOLS & TECHNIQUES ESPECIALLY FOR EMPATHS.
Crystals For Grounding
Health Benefits Gained By Grounding
Image Source: David Avacado Wolfe
Grounding With Earth
You’ve been having a bad morning, a bad day, a bad week – your car wouldn’t start on the way to work, then it started snowing and your forgot your ice scraper, you forgot your lunch, and your favorite food cart was not there, then, when you finally got home, you realized you forgot to turn the slow cooker on this morning.
This is miserable! And the temptation, to remain sulky the rest of the day, evening, or the next few days, feeling down on your luck, focusing on all the terrible, isvery high. We all do it – we have a series of crappy events, then, we just want to sit down and feel sorry for ourselves.
While this is certainly an option, there is an alternative. We can’t change what happened, but we can change how it made us feel. And while yes, you’ve heard this a million times before, there IS a way that you really can do this. With practice, in as little as 10 minutes or less, you can quickly energetically heal yourself and shift your perception, turning your crappy day, into an opportunity to realize all that you are grateful for, and give yourself a second chance to change your mood and outlook. All it takes, is to realize you are in a funk, then decide you don’t want to be anymore. Then, follow the steps below – and boom – your sad day cloud is lifted, and you begin to feel better and motivated to give it another shot. This process, is a quick, simplified version of a grounding and clearing meditation. Get out of a funk, ground, and clear your energy in 10 minutes or less. So, how about it?
How to Get Out of a Funk – In 6 Easy Steps
1. Ground Yourself. This is the first step in working with energy, and as we begin, you’re becoming a self energy healer. The process of grounding is essential to all spiritual and energetic healing practices. Simply, you place a grounding cord that is connected to the seat of yourself to the Divine Energy located deep within the earth. I call this Earth Energy. This anchors you to the Earth, and allows you access to receive Earth Energy – it also provides a firm foundation to connect you, with the Divine Mother Earth. If you’re connecting upward, you need to be firmly rooted on the Earth, because, well, that’s where you live at this time and this is where most of your energy comes from. Without grounding before connecting upward, you could lift off and become lifted, which can create feelings of aloofness and disconnection. Grounding yourself allows you to in essence, pull it together, calm down, feel a sense of stability, and security – you’re connecting with sacred Earth Energy here, and in doing so, a sense of calmness, centeredness and stability is always the result. Seated in a chair, with your feet on the floor and your hands in the receptive position, take a few deep breathes, and while doing so, imagine a tree trunk starting at the base of your spine, encompassing your legs, and traveling down into the earth. The roots of this tree extend deeper and deeper until you reach the center of the Earth, where your roots will reach the center of the Earth, the location of the source of Earth Energy. Imagine this center as a glowing ball, and allow your roots to wrap around it a few times. Now, imagine your roots traveling back up to you. With each deep breath, imagine you are taking up white Earth Energy into your roots, and drawing it up to your body. You are now accessing Earth Energy. Imagine the energy flowing up your roots until it reaches your feet – and see it travel upward through your thighs, torso, chest, until it reaches the top of your head, the Crown Chakra. Imagine it flowing out of the top of your head, like water from a glorious crystal fountain, the blowhole of a whale, a geyser eruption. Allow all or some of this Energy to cycle back down from your head to your feet, in a loop, and travel back down to the center of the Earth. Complete this loop 2-3 times, to ensure that Earth Energy is completely flowing through your physical body. You are now grounded.
2. Remove Foreign Energy. Now, it’s time to remove all the energy that you have absorbed or has been transferred onto you, that is no longer serving you. For now, we will be focusing on how to remove it the foreign, negative, not-you energy. This happens in 2 parts – an internal removal of foreign energy, and an external, aura focused energy removal. Internal Energy Removal. Using the circuit of Earth Energy that is now flowing through you, you can remove, or flush out, the foreign energy inside your physical body that is no longer serving you. To do this, simply imagine that as the Earth Energy cycles back down to your feet from your crown, the strength, and energetic pull of the flow is yanking out all the little black and grey wisps of energy that are no longer needed, and flushing them out, back down to the center of the earth, where they will be cleansed and purified. If you are familiar with Biore Pore Strips, the process is similar to that, except internal. The energy no longer serving you, is being pulled out and flushed away by the flow of Earth Energy. Aura Energy Removal. In addition to the foreign energy existing externally, foreign energy also attaches itself and sticks to your aura, as part of a natural process of the energy that exists all around us, radiating from each being who may cross your path. After you have finished grounding, and the internal energy flush, now is time to take a peek at your aura, your external energy, and see what it looks like. Your Aura is your energetic shell that exists around you physical body, imagine it now, as a golden egg that extends all around you, including above your head and beneath your feet. Imagine what it looks like, and imagine now, where foreign energy, energy that does not belong to you, exists. This foreign energy, can be any place surrounding you, and typically looks black or grey in color. The shapes can look like small rocks, boulders, spikes, helmets, clouds, shields, capes, or even as a dusty covering of your aura. As you identify each piece of foreign energy, work your way through removing it. Simply imagine yourself pulling it off, brushing it away, throwing off the black cape, or tossing aside the small rock – imagine each piece falling to the ground. Continue this procedure until all of the foreign energy is removed
3. Cut Cords. You are grounded, cleared of all foreign energy, now it’s time to cut your cords. Cords are energetic attachments to other individuals, places, or situations – anytime you think of or converse with someone or something, there is the potential that an energetic cord has attached to you in this single interaction. It is either drawing on your energy, sending you energy, or both. For the purposes of this exercise, we are not going to find out who the cords are attached to or what they are doing, we just going to remove any that exist, all at once. Sometimes, it’s really not important who it is, or what it’s doing, it just needs to go – and that’s what we’re going to do here. Any energy connection to any individual creates an exchange, and with this flow in continual motion, your ocean may never be still. Grounding, is a process of stilling the ocean within you. To do this, imagine your hand out in front of you, it is grabbing onto a bundle of ropes. Each rope is a cord that is attached to you, in some way or another. All the ropes could be connected to you as a spider web in all directly with many strings, or as a single bundle to one or two sources. Now, bundle them all up, and now, you are holding onto this rope bundle. Now, yank the bundle of ropes quickly and forcefully, removing all the ropes and their attachments from you, as though they’ve been plucked rapidly by tweezers. Now, you are holding a bundle of ropes, and on one end, your hand frees each end of the rope and their attachments to you, but they are still connected on the other side – to everyone, and everything else. Give your rope bundle another quick yank, detaching the ropes from everything else they’re connected to on the other side. In your hand now, is the rope bundle, and a pile of loose rope lies on the ground. Drop your rope bundle aside, and toss it to the ground. Done. Cords removed.
4. Call your Energy Back. You’ve now detached yourself from all things to which you were corded, but, your energy may still exist in those places. It’s time to call it back. All the places to which you have invested a lot of your energy, past, present or future (think: worrying), your energy may exist there, outside of your body. In calling your energy back, you will be operating at full energetic capacity, and it will restore you with a sense of rejuvenation and motivation. To call your energy back, quickly, simply imagine all of the people, places, things, or relationships in which you feel you’ve been giving a lot of your energy – and ask it to come back to you. Imagine this energy leaving that place, and flowing back to you, as a golden stream of light, coming to rest in your core, your physical center, as an ever growing ball of golden light. Start the process by focusing on a single place, and continue moving from one place, to the next, until you feel that you have asked your energy to return to you from all of its pursuits outside of your physical body. There’s no right or wrong amount of time here, it’s up to you, and following your own intuition. By the nature of our existence, always interacting with other beings, there is nearly ALWAYS some of your energy existing out of your body, but the extent to which this is the case, depends really, only on how frequently you ask your energy to return to you. Allow yourself to be open to the places from which your energy returns. It can return from somewhere you never believed it to be, or even from very past events and scenarios, those which may cause you sadness or pain. For learn more and for more detailed instructions on how to do this, check out this article on energy retrieval.
5. Rejuvenate Your Aura. By this point, you have removed foreign energies, cut cords, and called your energy back. All of your energy is now yours, and yours alone, but now – you must fill the holes left behind by the cords, or by the removal of foreign energy. It is not enough to stop now – your energy is filled with holes and you must seal them off, and in doing so, you are healing your aura, your energy. You are protecting yourself from further cording, or attachment of foreign energy. Once the holes are filled, it’s time to strengthen, reinforce, and boost your energy, infusing your energy with that of the Divine. This sounds wonderful. . . but are you sure I can do this? Yes! Everyone has the power to draw upon Divine Energy to heal themselves. Everyone. All you need, is the knowledge and the wherewithal to do it, which is what I’m teaching you now. The first step, is to imagine the skies above you opening, and from those skies, pours down a pink, golden light. This is a healing light, and as the light falls upon you, imagine it filling each, and every hole, and watch as the holes become filled. Imagine this pink, golden light, gliding over the surface of your body, smoothing, buffing, and patching over the holes. As if you are using a golden glowing spackle to blend plaster into the wall of your home. You are now applying this same practice to your energetic field, except instead you are using a plaster of light. Continue to draw down this Divine Light, and imagine it filling, smoothing, and polishing your energetic field until you feel the job is finished. Next, still with your grounding cord connected to the Earth, draw upon that Earth Energy once again. Only now, imagine it filling your physical body from below the earth with bright, white light. Internally, imagine the energy of the Earth, filling, and internally boosting, your energy – and continue to draw upon Earth Energy, until you are internally glowing, bright, white light. You have now, rejuvenated and restored your energy, internally. The final step, is to draw upon Divine Light once again, only this time, the color changes to a bright, golden yellow. And instead of filling holes, you will now imagine the Divine Light swirling all around you, as if you are Cinderella being transformed by the Fairy Godmother. As the Light swirls, it condenses, and piles on top of itself, creating a bright, golden bubble, swirling around your physical body. Continue drawing upon this Light, until this bubble of golden yellow light fills the room in which you sit. You are now protected, and surrounded by Divine Light. This now completes the meditation portion of this exercise. Before you stop, be sure to thank the Earth, for restoring your energy and receiving and cleansing all energies, cords, and ties that you have returned to it; thank the Divine Light, for healing and restoring your auric field; and finally, thank your Guides, for assisting you with this process (because they were).
6. Shift your Perception. Your Energy is healed! You are filled with Divine Light and Earth Energy, and inherently, you are now radiating pure love, positivity, and high energy. In this moment – you have the choice. The choice to maintain this current state, or the choice to return to your previous state, the state that you just healed from. The decision is yours to make in this moment. Yes, you had a bad morning, a bad day, a bad week. You can choose to continue to focus on these circumstances, or to shift your perceptions, to change your outlook. Let’s say, for example, the woman at Dunkin Donuts drive thru forgot to make your latte a non-fat latte. That’s it! She ruined your diet. 80 calories, you’re totally screwed. And now it’s all you can think about – your messed up latte order. Consider the alternative: She’s at work, and in fact, she made it to work this morning at 4am in a snowstorm while her children were still sleeping. She’s just doing her best, to support her family. Mistakes happen, and hey – what does 80 calories matter in the long run anyway? Instead of sending hate, choose to send love and compassion instead. What about that crockpot you forgot to turn on? You’re beating yourself up for it, you failed to provide dinner for your family, and not only that, but you also just wasted $10 and no one has dinner. Hey! Snap out of it – you can choose to let it go! Shift your perception – who cares that dinner wasn’t ready when you came home?! Make some macaroni and cheese, and consider it a blessing – your freezer meal wasn’t going to be as comforting anyway. Choose now, to release yourself from this burden and allow yourself to have a more pleasant evening. You deserve a break! After you’ve completed your energetic exercises, give yourself a small pep talk, filled with positive affirmations and positive thoughts for the rest of the day, week, or month. You choose to embrace and exude love, positivity, and happiness. You choose to be a beacon of light now. You choose, to be grateful and appreciative. You choose to release, let go, and shift your perspective to one rooted in love, happiness, and gratitude. You are now an energy healer, a healer of yourself! With these tools, you can lift yourself up and power on, through your funk, and complete your day with a new, rejuvenated, and loving outlook.
You Can Follow Tiffany On Her Facebook Page By Clicking On The Below Link To Get All Of Her Current & Daily Inspirational Posts & Energy Report Updates
*Follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.stiles.7
* Creator & Author of the Energy Report©. Space Weather combined with Spiritual Guidance, incorporating both towards Cosmic Shifts and the Ascension Process of Earth and Humanity.
* Webmaster of TiffanyMetaphysicallySpeaking.com
*Creator & Administrator of Here’s To Your Health & Wellness Page.
*Creator & Admin Of Tiffany Metaphysically Speaking Facebook Page https://m.facebook.com/Tiffany-Metaphysically-Speaking-972199749473251/
*Follow On Twitter @SpiritualMetap1
*Follow On Instagram @ SpiritualMetaphysic
“Quantum Leaping Humanity To The Divine Golden Age Of Enlightenment.”